We’re excited to welcome you to Forest Park Carousel!
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
Please note that our Staff is working hard to ensure that you, your family, and friends have a safe (and FUN!) experience at the Forest Park Carousel. Our Staff will undergo Daily Temperature Checks and complete mandatory Health Assessment Forms prior to starting their shift, as well as be required to wear company-provided PPE at all times. High-touch surfaces and frequently visited/used areas will be sanitized, cleaned, and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE
- Face Masks. If you are NOT VACCINATED, we strongly recommend that you please wear a face mask at all times and maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- Social Distancing. Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance from other guests, including while waiting in the ride queue line.
- Hand-sanitizing stations. Please utilize our hand-sanitizing stations located throughout the facility.
- Please stay home if not feeling well! If you are currently experiencing any of the below, we ask that you please stay home. Failure to do so may result in an inability to gain access into our park or participation on any of the attractions of which we reserve the right to enforce as needed. Please consider visiting us another day if:
- You are not feeling well or have tested positive or deemed presumptively positive with Covid-19;
- You have underlying health conditions that may put you at risk of Covid-19 exposure; or
- You are or have experienced in the past 14 days Covid-19 symptoms including cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.